LAFAYETTE'S BUSINESS LAWYERS
Providing knowledgeable, efficient, and personalized legal service to the Greater Lafayette and Indianapolis areas.
Reiling Teder & Schrier, LLC - Top Business Law Firm
RTS was established in 1972 by Attorneys Daniel A. Teder and Robert C. Reiling, Jr. The firm is committed to providing strategic and attentive legal counsel tailored to the specific needs of our clients. The attorneys at RTS have the experience and knowledge necessary to provide comprehensive representation in transactional, litigation, probate, business planning matters, and more.
Tailored Legal Services
Every year, RTS attorneys and staff members give their time and resources to several service organizations and non-profit entities in the Greater Lafayette area.
Our Practice Areas
Our Corporate Business Attorneys
RTS attorneys are passionate about providing efficient and knowledgeable representation to both entities and individuals in matters of corporate organization and formation, personal property and real transactions, employee concerns, employee termination, contracting drafting/review, as well as conflict resolution through means of arbitration, mediation, or trial at both the state and federal levels.
Real Estate Lawyers
RTS’s real estate practice involves commercial as well as residential transactions throughout Indiana. Our real estate lawyers can provide a wide variety of representation and legal services, including representation of a broad range of clients, including real estate developers, individuals, lending institutions, as well as corporate clients.
Our comprehensive estate planning and probate practice focuses on supporting clients of all backgrounds in the preparation of wills, healthcare representative appointments, trust agreements, living wills (both revocable and irrevocable), powers of attorney, representation in the probate proceedings, and advising our clients on tax strategies and implications relating to charitable giving and estate planning.
Our law firm represents individuals as well as entities in construction matters that involve cost overruns, labor disruption and inefficiency, construction defects, site conditions, delay, changes to scope of work, defects in plans and specifications, and termination of contractual relationships.
Mediation is a process in which the parties of conflict participate in a meeting facilitated by a neutral mediator whose role is to assist the parties by helping them reach a resolution.
Our law firm provides counsel to school corporation clients on matters involving employee relations, construction contracts, statutory construction, collective bargaining, bonds, and building and corporation policies.
Upcoming Live Webcasts
RTS is hosting the following live webcasts at our Lafayette office. For seminar details or to register please visit http://www.iclef.org Please check back for upcoming dates.
RTS in the Community
Here at RTS, we are passionate about serving the Greater Lafayette community.
- Congratulations to the Harrison Raiders Boys Soccer Team and Assistant Coach Kevin Riley on winning the Class 3A State Championship.
- Ryan Munden will be participating as a chef in the 100 Men Who Cook event being held on October 21, 2017. Follow the link to support your favorite chef.
- Mallory Deardorff-Dawson will be the featured speaker at Purdue's Pre-Law Society meeting on November 1, 2017. There she will discuss her path to a career in law, her experiences in legal education, and advice on professional development for young lawyers.
- Attorney Bob Reiling will be presenting on the topic of “Lawyer Ethics and Discipline 2017” at a continuing education seminar to be held at the Tippecanoe County Building on November 28, 2017.
- RTS will be sponsoring Camp Out For Kids on November 30, 2017. Funds raised will support children at upcoming summer camps. For more information visit: http://www.campoutforkids.org
- RTS is pleased to announce the addition of attorney Kyle Dietrich to its team of experienced litigators. Kyle will start with the firm in early 2018.
Reiling Teder & Schrier, LLC is an Indiana Limited Liability Company. The information contained in this website has been prepared by Reiling Teder & Schrier, LLC for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon to make any decision, legal or otherwise. If you have any specific questions or inquiries regarding any of the information contained in this website, you should consult with an attorney licensed in your state. The information contained in this website pertains only to matters of Indiana law and the laws of other states may be completely different from the laws of the State of Indiana.