LAFAYETTE'S BUSINESS LAWYERS
Providing knowledgeable, efficient, and personalized legal service to the Greater Lafayette and Indianapolis areas.
Reiling Teder & Schrier, LLC - Top Business Law Firm
RTS was established in 1972 by Attorneys Daniel A. Teder and Robert C. Reiling, Jr. The firm is committed to providing strategic and attentive legal counsel tailored to the specific needs of our clients. The attorneys at RTS have the experience and knowledge necessary to provide comprehensive representation in transactional, litigation, probate, business planning matters, and more.
Tailored Legal Services
Every year, RTS attorneys and staff members give their time and resources to several service organizations and non-profit entities in the Greater Lafayette area.
Our Practice Areas
Our Corporate Business Attorneys
RTS attorneys are passionate about providing efficient and knowledgeable representation to both entities and individuals in matters of corporate organization and formation, personal property and real transactions, employee concerns, employee termination, contracting drafting/review, as well as conflict resolution through means of arbitration, mediation, or trial at both the state and federal levels.
Real Estate Lawyers
RTS’s real estate practice involves commercial as well as residential transactions throughout Indiana. Our real estate lawyers can provide a wide variety of representation and legal services, including representation of a broad range of clients, including real estate developers, individuals, lending institutions, as well as corporate clients.
Our comprehensive estate planning and probate practice focuses on supporting clients of all backgrounds in the preparation of wills, healthcare representative appointments, trust agreements, living wills (both revocable and irrevocable), powers of attorney, representation in the probate proceedings, and advising our clients on tax strategies and implications relating to charitable giving and estate planning.
Our law firm represents individuals as well as entities in construction matters that involve cost overruns, labor disruption and inefficiency, construction defects, site conditions, delay, changes to scope of work, defects in plans and specifications, and termination of contractual relationships.
Mediation is a process in which the parties of conflict participate in a meeting facilitated by a neutral mediator whose role is to assist the parties by helping them reach a resolution.
Our law firm provides counsel to school corporation clients on matters involving employee relations, construction contracts, statutory construction, collective bargaining, bonds, and building and corporation policies.
Upcoming ICLEF live webcasts at our Lafayette office:
Check back later for newly posted seminars.
RTS in the Community
Here at RTS, we are passionate about serving the Greater Lafayette community.
- RTS will be sponsoring Greater Lafayette Commerce Annual Gala on October 4th at the Purdue Memorial Union Ballroom. Keynote speaker will be journalist and founder of C-Span, Brian Lamb.
- RTS will be sponsoring Greater Lafayette's "Great Bigs" Awards Breakfast being held on October 12th at Holiday Inn City Centre.
- On October 13th, Ryan Munden served up his dish at the 100 Men Who Cook at the Purdue Memorial Union Ballroom. Proceeds from the event will benefit Mental Health America Wabash Valley Region and Willowstone Family Services.
- On November 6th, Mallory Deardorff-Dawson part of an attorney panel speaking to students taking the “Sociology of Law” class at Purdue University. Panelists will discuss their paths to law school, their experiences in and insights about law school, and what they are doing now with their law degrees.
- RTS will be sponsoring Habitat for Humanity's 300th Milestone Celebration at Four Points by Sheraton on November 8th.
- RTS is pleased to announce the addition of attorney Kyle Dietrich to its team of experienced litigators.
- Congratulations to Mallory Deardorff-Dawson for being nominated and selected to serve on the YWCA Foundation of Greater Lafayette, Inc. Board of Directors.
- Mallory Deardorff-Dawson was the featured speaker at the September 26th Purdue Pre-Law Society meeting. Mallory spoke about her experience as a former Purdue student going through the law school application process and provided advice on taking advantage of several application-related resources
- Bob Reiling and Kevin Riley visit the new site of Lafayette's YMCA.
Reiling Teder & Schrier, LLC is an Indiana Limited Liability Company. The information contained in this website has been prepared by Reiling Teder & Schrier, LLC for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon to make any decision, legal or otherwise. If you have any specific questions or inquiries regarding any of the information contained in this website, you should consult with an attorney licensed in your state. The information contained in this website pertains only to matters of Indiana law and the laws of other states may be completely different from the laws of the State of Indiana.